I have unblocked my blog url blocked by facebook in just 2 days? [solved]

What I did and Facebook Blocked my blog URL?KickStarting Blog
I had started my blog kafukuict.com last month. I had created a few posts in Tamil and customize the theme of the blogs. Then I wanted to promote my content. So, I had started researching the ways of content promotion online. I had found the best ways to promote my blog content.

Promoting Blog
I came across many websites that are giving many ideas such as SEO, social shares, link building, etc. As I had started writing content in Tamil, doing SEO for that content was a difficult one. So I had chosen the social media to promote my content. 

Social Media Promotion
I had started sharing my posts across Facebook groups that I had joined already. I wanted to promote content even more. So I had started giving request to many groups that I am interested in. In a few hours, my join requests were accepted for some groups.

After that, Whenever I published my new posts, I had shared my blog posts URL directly in the Facebook groups with some beautiful descriptions. I had done this task for 4 days. It was gone fine.

Improving Blog Layouts
Then I had thought about some innovative ideas of improving my blog look and user experience. I have started changing design and backgrounds. Then it became a completely customized one.

Used Facebook Plugins
I had started using Facebook plugins to my page such as Comment box, Page plugin and Like button. I had visited Facebook developer page and selected the page plugin. There I had generated HTML code for my Facebook page by giving page URL. The same HTML generated code had been added to blog HTML gadget and saved the theme. I had got the confidence about handling the Facebook developer plugin.

Then next plugin, Facebook comment Plugin. I had used the comment plugin and gave my blog URL and generated HTML code. I had created one more HTML gadget in my blog layout and pasted the generated code and saved it. I had refreshed the page and ensured that the comment section is added. One more thing, I had entered my test comments also. comment plugin was worked fine.

I was checking my Facebook account in Parallel.

Next, I had tried to add Like button for my website. In the same developer like plugin page, I have entered my blog URL and generated the code for Like plugin. I had added the plugin code as per the instruction already followed.

Spam Notification from Facebook 
As soon as I had saved the blog, in a few minutes, I have started getting the notifications from Facebook and marked as spam my posts which has my blog URL. I was shocked. Thereafter I was unable to share any posts from my blog to Facebook.

Reasons behind Facebook Blocked my URL
Below could be one of the reasons behind my blog URL blocked.

1. I have shared the same post URL across many groups (almost 7) in 5 minutes. Repeated this activity for all my post for 4 days whenever I published the posts. Facebook may recognize this activity as suspicious.
2. The Facebook plugins that I have added may cause some issues with my blogs
3. One or more persons may mark my posts as spam.


How did I unblock my blocked blog URL?
I have come across many forums and got some way to unblock URL. Below is the activity I had done after blocked my blog URL.
1. Visited Facebook Debug sharing Tool.
2. Entered my blocked blog URL and click Debug.
3. I got some message like given in below image that means my blog URL can not debug as it is blocked content. Also, there was one link to send the message to point out if any mistakes occurred.


Facebook Blocked URL
4. I had clicked "Let us know" and sent a message with some explanation about my activity.
5. Also, I went to Facebook Support Inbox, again I had sent out a message with a detail explanation with my blog URL.
6. I have marked the "Not Spam" flag on the post that I had shared. Then I have removed all my posts that marked as spam by Facebook.
7. I had done the above steps on one Sunday and left Facebook and continuing my post publish as usual.
8. Then I had concentrated on SEO to promote my posts.
9. Next Tuesday, I have just checked at Facebook by posting my blog link.
10. I was amazed "Wow my blog is unblocked". Everything Fine. It was working as usual. But It just asked Captcha, earlier It was not asked.

Now I have decided not to post too frequently the same posts in many groups. This is my take away.

I hope It is useful.

Please try the above-mentioned steps, If you are faced the same issue.

If you have any queries, post your comments.

0 Comments